1. Which lamp has the highest energy efficiency?
2. Yellow light is a combination of ……. Primary Colours.
3. Diverging lens produces ………. Type of images.
Small Virtual image.
4. The process used to produce Ammonia is :
5. The non-metal which exists in liquid state at room temperature is :
6. The 5th state of matter is :
7. Speed of Blue colour light in vacuum is :
3 x 108 m/s.
8. Which fuel has the highest Calorific value?
9. In which direction does rainbow appear in the morning?
10. God’s particle is the pseudonym of ……
11. Which rocket was launched by ISRO during its 100th mission?
12. India is called a tropical country mainly on account of its:
13. The marshy and forested land in northern part of Uttar Pradesh is :
14. Which river is called a river between the two mountains?
15. Which state is called the agricultural epitome of India?
16. Who was the first propounder of the doctrine of “Passive Resistance”?
17. In which Five Year Plan University Gants Commission was set up for promoting and strengthening higher education?
First Five Year Plan.
18. Who is known as the father of Renaissance of Western India?
19. The longest river of Peninsular India :
20. The largest producer of rice in India is:
21. The ‘Savarna Jatha’, to support the Vaikom Satyagraha was organised by :
22. ‘Vivekodayam’ magazine was published by:
23. ‘Atma Vidhya Sangham’ was founded by:
24. In Travancore, the Temple Entry Proclamation was made in :
25. The constitution describes India as a…..
Union of States.
26. The authority/body competent to determine the conditions of citizenship in India:
27. From which constitution India borrowed the idea of Directive Principles of State Policy?
Constitution of Ireland.
28. Who was the Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
29. Power of the Judiciary to declare a law invalid on constitutional ground is called:
30. Status of Union Public Service Commission is :
31. Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission is appointed by :
32. Money bill of the Union Government is first introduced in :
33. Which amendment Act incorporated the Right to Education into the list of Fundamental Rights in India?
86th Amendment Act, 2002.
34. First Chairperson of the National Commission for Women: