Directions: In each sentence below four words have been printed in bold which are lettered (A), (B), (C) and (D). One of these words may be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the wrongly spelt or inappropriate word. The letter of that word is the answer. If all the words are correctly spelt and are appropriate the answer is (E), i.e. ‘All correct’.
1. My gole (A) is to acquire (B) a position (C) of authority (D) and respect within the organization. All correct (E)
2. The refusal (A) of the Ministry to clear pending (B) dues is a course (C) for concern (D) . All correct (E)
3. He was convinced (A) that discipline (B) and hard work would result (C) in dividents (D) in the long run. All correct (E)
4. This is a company which believes (A) in transparency (B) and appointment is done strictly (C) on merit (D). All correct (E)
5. There will be a decline (A) in the probability (B) of oil companies because of the hike (C) in oil prices (D). All correct (E)