Q.1 Which of the following goods are included in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) ?
3) Dairy Products
4) Bakery Products
Q.2 Duty Draw Back implies :
A) Refund of import duty on the exporters
B) Obstacles in the matter of exports
C) Refund of export duty to exporters
D) Excess rate of import duty
Q.3 Which of the following scheme has been launched to provide free health care facilities to pregnant women & infants :
A) Janani Suraksha Yojana
B) Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana
C) Janai Shishu Suraksha Yojana
D) Integrated Child development scheme
Q.4 Which among the following regarding Emission Reduction Purchases Agreement are correct ?
1) It has been signed between world bank & Govt of India
2) Agreement shall be valid for 10 years
3) Agreement is for securing carbon credits for a project of Himachal Pradesh
4) One tonne of carbon di oxide will be equivalent to one credit unit
Q.5 Buyer’s market is known where :
A) Demand is more than the demand
B) Supply is more than the demand
C) Demand is equal to the supply
D) None of the above
Q.6 In context with the Central sales Tax, which among the following are correct ?
1) It is levied in Union territories
2) It is levied on Interstate trade
3) It is levied in SEZ
A) 1 & 3
B) 2 & 3
C) 1 & 2
Q.7 In context with the National Water Mission, which among the following are correct ?
1) It is an autonomous authority to increase water use efficiency
2) Intensive programme for ground water recharge in over exploited areas & recycling of waste water are one of the feature of this mission
A) Only 1
B) Only 2
C) Both are correct
D) Both are incorrect
Q.8 Regarding Consumer’s rights previleges, which among the following are correct ?
1) It regulates private law relationships between individual consumers and the businesses
2) Under this law, Separate Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum have been set up in all the states
3) Consumer interests can also be protected by promoting competition in the markets
A) 1 & 3
B) 2 & 3
C) 1 & 2
Q.9 In context with the District Rural Development Agencies, which among the following are correct ?
1) This is the organ under the Ministry of rural employment for the implementation of the anti-poverty programmes
2) These are entrusted with number of programmes of central government only
3) The Ministry is responsible for the release of central share of funds, policy formulation & overall guidance
4) Sums of rural development funds of government of India transferred and routed under various Centrally Sponsored Schemes
A) 1 & 3
These are entrusted with number of programmes of central government & state Government
DRDA has traditionally been the principal organ at the district level to oversee the implementation of anti-poverty programmes of the Ministry of Rural Development. This agency was created originally to implement the Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP). Subsequently the DRDAs were entrusted with number of programmes of both state and central governments. From 1 April 1989 a separate DRDA Administration has been introduced to take care of the administrative costs. This aims at strengthening the DRDAs and make them more professional in managing the anti-poverty programmes and be an effective link between the ministry and the district level.
Q.10 Which among the following regarding Delimitation Commission are correct ?
1) Redraw the boundaries of the various assembly and Lok Sabha constituencies is the main task of the delimitation commission
2) Its orders can not be challenged in a court of law
3) The representation from each state is not changed during this exercise
4) Number of SC and ST seats in a state are changed in accordance with the census